Reporting Child Abuse
– To speak to your CAC therapist during office hours (Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm), CALL 713-986-3300
– Outside of office hours (Monday-Friday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm), you can reach us at 713-986-3360
– To speak with the National Runaway Hotline 24/7, CALL 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929)
– To report child abuse, call the Texas Abuse & Neglect Hotline at (800) 252-5400
– To report rape or domestic violence, CALL 911
– For the immediate threat of harm to self or others, CALL 911 or go to the ER.
These books are only suggestions. Parents are strongly encouraged to read each book before deciding to give them to your children.