The CAC provides healing and protective services to sexually abused children and their families. You can make a lasting impact on the children and families we serve by empowering them through basic need provision and fostering joy during this challenging time.
- Rainbow Room
- Donate clothes, shoes, and hygiene items for children and families in need.
- Hope’s Closet
- Extend hope and healing to survivors of child sex trafficking by donating clothes and hygiene items.
- Amazon Wish List
- Support our Children’s Activity Center to create a safe space for children to play and have their basic needs met.
- Gift Cards
- Provide $20 gas cards or $50 grocery store gift cards to improve family stabilization and access to our healing services.
- School Supplies
- Empower children with school supplies and the tools necessary to have a great school year.
- Holiday Gifts
- Help children feel cherished and foster joy during this challenging time in their lives by donating holiday gifts for the whole family.
To learn more about in-kind donation needs, please contact the Activity Center at CACActivityCenter@cac.hctx.net.