One of the best ways to help The CAC is to raise awareness about the problem of child sexual abuse in our community and share how all adults can help protect children in their lives. Become a consistent advocate to create a safer community for all children.
Get to know The CAC
- Take a tour of our facility.
- Join our monthly mission moment newsletter to stay updated about our programs and events.
- Follow and share The CAC’s posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Become knowledgeable about child sexual abuse
- Attend our free training opportunities to learn about child sexual abuse signs and symptoms, internet safety, reporting abuse, and human trafficking. See what free trainings we have available this month on our events calendar!
- Read our Prevention Guide to learn more about the facts of child sexual abuse and what you can do to prevent it.
Advocate in the community
- Join our Advocates of The CAC Group. The group’s focus is volunteering at The CAC, advocating for our mission, and helping us raise awareness about the problem of child sexual abuse.
- Learn how to advocate for The CAC using our social media toolkit.
- Advocate for our client’s needs by coordinating an in-kind donation drive for clothing, school supplies, and holiday gifts.
- Support our community outreach efforts.
- Advocate for hosting our prevention training for children and caregivers in your school.
- Bring your friends to a tour of The CAC or one of our fundraising events.
- Tell your family about the signs and symptoms of abuse and protective factors you can initiate in your home.
- Talk to your children about their bodies, boundaries, and what to do if something happens.
- Host a Lunch n’ Learn at your home or office to raise awareness about The CAC and child sexual abuse in our community. To learn more reach out to email@example.com.
To truly protect children from abuse, we must raise awareness of how widespread and dangerous the issues of child sexual abuse and child sex trafficking are in our community. Once abuse has occurred, there is no taking it back. These are experiences that will change the rest of a child’s life. Every child matters. It is the responsibility of every member of our community to keep as many children safe as possible. Please help us prevent this abuse before it starts. Our children depend on you.
If you want to advocate for The CAC or have questions, please contact Sarah Hernandez, Communication and Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.