Please note that we have taken additional precautions to ensure the safety of everyone who visits the CAC, including:
- Reduction in staff in the building to minimize risk
- Additional cleaning staff added to ensure all areas remain clean
- Limiting the number of visitors in waiting areas to comply with social distancing protocols
- Face masks are required for all employees and visitors
- All toys have been removed from rooms to eliminate the risk of contamination
As an essential service, we remain open to provide the best possible care for the children of our community.
Kerry McCracken, J.D.
The Children’s Assessment Center